My OT blog goals for the night.
So…it is 11pm and I should go to bed. Or at least be working on my professional development evaluations to prove to the world I am altruistic, show empathy, have pride in OT, etc…instead I’ve decided to do a mini blog blitz.
Here are my blog goals to complete in the next 20 minutes or ELSE:
1) Update conclave FINALLY (and put up a fresh link)
2) Write a quick OT identity post
3) Link rehab consumer vs occupational therapist discussion that went on a while back
4) Talk about Advance OT as a great website!
5) Cry hysterically since I won’t be able to do this in 20 minutes.
Let’s put this in goal format:
Karen will create and type five four posts, each consisting of 1-10 sentences, within 20 minutes, and post it to Blogger, independently.
Miss Awesomeness is proudly powered by WordPress