OTAC Conference and random OT stuff
1. I was out in the sunshine with a kindergartener so the sun was really showing off my hair tinsel. He asked me “Why does your hair glow up?”
2. My cat IS LITERALLY TRYING TO BITE MY FINGER AND KEEP IT HOSTAGE INSTEAD OF WRITING THIS OW
3. I took back my finger and now he has SWITCHED SIDES TO MY OTHER HAND!!!!
4. You know how I start OW ed a campaign to get my kids to call me Miss Awesome? (obviously a joke). Today I walked into a room with a 2nd grader who likes me a lot and his eyes lit up. He was working with an aide and the aide said “oh Miss Karen is here”. He replied “No, it's Miss Awesome.” AHAHAAHAHAHA
5. I should be doing laundry, showering, and packing for OTAC and yet I am sitting here blogging?!! I had an IEP meeting first thing, then an initial OT evaluation meeting, then training in billing, plus some observation of a few kids in between, then I went to Office Depot, Staples, TJ Maxx, Halloween Store, Target, Big Lots, Michaels, and Dollar Store to try and find this specific bulletin board I love, and the Target employee suggested I try wal-mart. and she is right, I think it's where I got it!! (I couldn't remember where I got it but I wanted more so I've been searching). I forgot about Wal-Mart since I only go there like once a year. Guess I have to go again. Heavy sigh. Barf. 🙂 Much prefer me some Target action. Especially those dollah bins.
6. I am excited about OTAC! Should be fun! If you are going to OTAC leave me a comment or email or say hi if you recognize me! If you see a girl with black glasses and glittery hair, that's me!!
7. I really should stop now.
Miss Awesomeness is proudly powered by WordPress