Rambling occupational therapy school OT thoughts…
It's past midnight, I didn't hardly get any sleep last night thanks to advocate concerns. As I earlier mentioned on Facebook…I don't care if I am the most perfect person and OT in the ENTIRE WORLD….if an intimidating educational advocate gets on board, I'm going to doubt myself. I could have written a fifty thousand page book on X, but if the advocate questions me I, inside of my head I am like WHAT IS X I FORGET AUGHHHHHHHHH and then I tear out my hair and run screaming from the room. 🙂 Just kidding. But seriously. Wow. I understand why parents hire educational advocates, but some feel like a great part of the team while others seem to exist solely for torture. Parents…if you're in a reasonably good district with good workers and a good reputation and you want an advocate….PLEASE consider hiring someone who is known for their teamwork/collaborative process with the team. The vast majority of IEP teams have good intentions and want to help your child as much as you want your child helped. A good advocate aids this process of collaboration and recognizes a good team. I, of course, am biased, but I think my district does an amazing job. I have quite a few schools and I am impressed with each team, even though they all have different personality dynamics, so it's neat to see the interactions between teams, parents, advocates, students, etc. 🙂
can just hire my OT friend Bill for that because he loves stats!
- ► 2022 (1)
- ► 2021 (3)
- ► 2019 (2)
- ► 2018 (3)
- ► 2016 (8)
- ► October (1)
- ► August (1)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (2)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (1)
- ► March (1)
- ► 2015 (22)
- ► November (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► May (2)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (3)
- ► February (4)
- ► January (7)
- The Life Lemonade Resume: Making those Lemons Palatable
- Framework-III for OT Students/Practitioners, Cheatsheet
- Weighted Hedgehog: OT Sensory Tool
- OT Invention Munchy Balls: Fine Motor/Sensory Motor Play
- OT Lifehack: No more hook marks on your softer clothes
- Hyperchange Curriculum for Occupational Therapy Students
- Playful Pediatric Car Activities Using Road Clothes!
- ► 2014 (78)
- ► December (5)
- "I never worry about what they can't do...I worry about what they can do."
- Magnetic Dry Erase Slant Boards
- Developmentally enriching guide for toys and gifts, recommended by occupational therapists
- For prospective occupational therapy (OT) or current OT students
- Importance of Incorporating Function: The four pound bag of sugar versus gym weight
- ► November (7)
- OT lifehack: Great adaptive doorstop
- Handmade creative clay pencil grips
- Occupational Therapists and Kintsukuroi: Repairing with Gold.
- Quick Tip: Set up "Undo Send" function on Web Gmail
- Birthing babies and bills into law: the similar process of fruition
- Holidays are approaching. Toys for children with special needs?
- Upcoming CEU course: Strategies to improve effectiveness of school-based OT!
- ► October (6)
- ► September (8)
- Where's Waldo? But for Science - How Online Volunteer Programs can be used in Occupational Therapy
- Hair straightener/flat iron as iron?
- The importance of sensory play
- Started the journey of getting a clinical doctorate in occupational therapy (OTD)!
- Imaginative play is cognitively enhancing
- A Stroke of Insight/Choreographer of Life
- Kid version of ACLS ;)
- Make a transparent digital signature online without special software
- ► August (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (4)
- ► May (16)
- This is what a good dad looks like. :)
- Sharpies are your efficient best friend
- Why is your name "Miss Awesomeness?"
- The things little OT kids say :)
- Advertising tip for bulletin boards: bring your own pushpins
- Functional Fixedness: Good OTs work to lose this!
- The Fires of San Diego, Symbolism, Sadness
- Six color crayon wheel - great for OT fine motor/writing skills
- Awwwww. Love.
- Hangman for OT... suggestion to change it to Monkey Bar Man...
- A COTA daughter :)
- The Dance of Mental Instability: Sia's "Chandelier"
- Parents.com article on learning cutting skills
- OT, OT, OT...obsessive maybe
- "Party Animals" = Great fine motor and imaginative toy for fine motor skills
- Facebook and Twitter winning lately
- ► April (8)
- The Special Olympics and Kind Childen Supporters
- Making a Homemade Ice Pack
- His walker is styling as a Scion :)
- The benefits of styrofoam
- Frustration with occupational therapy as a profession right this second!
- Empowering the bystander to prevent cruelty and violence in bullying
- Amen to this one
- April 2nd - Apps Free For the Day
- ► March (5)
- ► February (4)
- ► January (12)
- Toca Boca Apps: Kitchen Monsters
- Bathroom sanitizer pass for students
- Affirmations for Children/People with Low Self-Esteem
- Painter Marker, not Paper, for Student Names on Desks
- Why Motor System Variability Can Be a Good Thing
- How To Use A Single Toy To Work on Any Motor Skill
- Bed-making Energy Conservation: OT tip of day
- Hire This 4th Grader to Help You Fire Your Mother
- OT Lego Strategies for Children
- Kids are Awesome: Self-Advocacy Gone Awry
- OTs Help Put the Able into Actionable: R A W = S A
- Cutting/fine motor manipulation/imagination: OT Activity
- ► December (5)
- ► 2013 (118)
- ► December (9)
- Pinterest steal - green tinsel that looks like heart rate :)
- Clocks and Value in Cognition
- Fuzzy/Rough/Textured Nail Polish for Soothing Tactile Sensory-Seeking Behaviors
- New website up :)
- Love My New Website?
- Being seen - ICU
- My New Website Is Coming Soon!
- Life hack for OT: Key ring help
- Verizon Wireless gives educators a discount on monthly plan
- ► November (14)
- I am thankful for ....
- Fwd: Expected Typing Speed (WPM) for Children, Common Core Standards
- Retro Baby :)
- Holding babies in NICU - video - OTs can work here too
- Multiple Choice Test Strategies and Problem-Solving
- OT and Doctors agree - SCREEN TIME IS BAD FOR TYPICALLY DEVELOPING CHILDREN!
- "You're Miss Awesomeness?"
- Dinovember - Celebrate fun!
- Super cool study on "occupation" with older adults
- Sometimes our OT kids don't know what they don't know!
- Because what if the IEP team gets hit by a bus?
- Goals Gone Wild: OT goal from the Rural South....
- You know how Google+ has circles?
- ► October (7)
- ► September (12)
- OT Kids say the Best Things....
- OT kids say the awesomest things
- Antonyms, Ants, Aunts: How awesome our OT kids can be
- Sweet moments even in frustrating therapy sessions...
- What's the Magic Word? OT Kids Say Awesome Things :)
- snaps/buttons and how to modify for child after toileting, in school OT...?
- OT rule 4,230: stamps are magical
- Classroom seating
- Parent/Teacher Conferences + Crazy Hair Day = Awesomeness
- "Hold your balls while I'm talking to you...." Wait....whoops. OT/ball bloopers.
- "Follow My Fingers with Your Eyes"
- Patience is a virtue when dealing with our OT kids
- ► August (15)
- Hickies for OT: Cool shoelaces for kids/adults who can't tie shoes
- Muting overhead speakers for sensitive kids
- OT Life Pseudo-Hack: Do what brings you joy. Care more about you.
- OT Life Hack: Adding texting shortcuts to your iPhone
- Hula hooping gone wild....aka beginner dance.
- OT life hack: Adding descriptions as last name on phone contacts
- Ikea: Rehab worthy item?
- Lester inspires me...
- Inflatable Unicorn Horn: Not an OT life hack. But certainly amusing...
- Slacklining: great for attention, focus, impulse control
- Supine shark?
- OT Life Hack: Use car cup holders for not just drinks
- Key caps: An OT's best friend, no matter what age!
- Work on Stereognosis with food.
- ► July (16)
- Sponge bob awesomeness
- pretty cool life hack :)
- Zentangle professing my OT love :)
- Some fun Games used in PT.
- Unintentional humor...
- Celia: years of volunteer Greenspan
- Pool noodle uses inspired by Pinterest
- Mat man from handwriting without tears
- Using pins and cork board for OT equals awesomeness
- Simple English
- The Pied Piper to Minimize special education stigma - OT thoughts
- How to get to wear rings when you have arthritis and/or big joints.
- Welcome to OT Land!
- Voice memos to help with memory or worries.
- Zentangles in OT mental health
- My OT Zentangle
- ► June (7)
- ► April (5)
- ► March (6)
- ► February (13)
- Child by Sylvia Plath
- LetterReflex: Review + Give-Aways of Dexteria and LetterReflex!
- How to Draw: Using Progressive Drawings from a Website
- Figuring out What to do at Conference
- Come to AOTA Conference, I beg you, I love you...
- How to Not be a Crappy OT (Learned the Hard Way), Lesson #1
- Real-Life Dexteria: Practicing Finger Isolation with Popsicle Sticks
- Robot Space Caterpillars: Coloring inside the Lines
- The "Love Potato" : Quick and easy OT Valentines Day Craft
- The Cricket Symphony: Surviving Childhood Without Social Skills
- Mat Man: Teach a Child How to Draw a Person Using Handwriting Without Tears
- The Hidden Poignancy of the MMSE - When clients write a sentence.
- A feline SOAP Note
- ► January (14)
- Guided drawings via Angry Birds
- Working on cutting long-term...
- Using stuffed animals in OT sessions...
- OT Review of iPad App Dexteria for Fine Motor Skills
- Therapeutic Handling Lab Demo
- My elementary school OT day in a nutshell....and oh a shameless request too.
- Meditating as a NICU cuddler
- Heavy clothes, calm bodies? Blast from the past
- Does music help attention? Does white noise help attention?
- Volunteering in the NICU :)
- Board copying the longest words in the English language :)
- Toys'R'Us has a Differently Abled section
- Top Ten Most Popular Baby Names of 2012: How easy will they be to handwrite? :)
- The American Academy of Pediatrics says recess is really necessary. CONCUR!
- ► December (9)
- ► 2012 (324)
- ► December (16)
- Army OT guy, great article
- The Grinch That Stole Blogmas....
- We are officially on break...
- My kids..
- I don't even know what to call this...
- Good news, bad news....
- Having a rough week!
- Hi, Teach123 Fans: Lava Paper!
- Does music help attention? Does white noise help attention?
- hit my sensory limit...
- Heavy clothes, calm bodies? Blast from the past
- Finding and Marketing Your OT Niche
- Norwegian alphabet...bet that AE combo is hard to teach
- holding sick babies :)
- Beautiful nesting puzzles
- What we write is not always read with our own filter...
- ► November (47)
- Some favorite occupational therapy toys aka popular Christmas gifts :)
- Adapted Physical Education (APE): Truly Awesome APE activity
- IEP meetings: the snarky side
- "I'm lonely"
- OT Quote of the Day
- Duct tape your eyeballs into your head, quick.
- I've been in healthcare too long...
- Official Miss Awesomeness Club Member
- Hello world!
- Weighted sea urchin :)
- Mr Frost: Melting Snowman: Great OT toy
- SPED Acronym Halloween costume :)
- Dragon Dictation or other voice dictation software?
- this broke my heart
- Perception Affects Reality: Focus on Progress
- Such a good point
- A great post on disability
- I'm channeling the Recycling OT...
- Watch those receipts...
- Jan Olsen of Handwriting without Tears in Costco Connection
- Scratch-off coupons for hand strengthening
- My boring stick people need hula-hoops: lefts and rights
- Zinkies: fine motor that translates over to handwriting
- Lava paper and Super Mario and Kindergartener Awesomeness :)
- Classroom Seating Solutions: Foot fidget
- I don't know a good title for this :)
- Blue Ghost Waiting...
- OT sticker shedder :)
- "The blind can only see the heart and intelligence of a man..."
- IEP meetings, yep`
- I am my mother's daughter...
- Lester the Lion Kitty, Love of my Life :)
- Taking your shoes off or "Doffing" your shoes :)
- Storing kid boots
- Friday give-away ends tonight
- Me :)
- Level II fieldwork in mental health, Margaret, and I
- A blast from the past from fieldwork
- Halloween, eye hand coordination idea
- birthday flowers :)
- Empowerment via Education
- How to remember to write a number
- OT Related Gift Ideas at Costco... Ideas at Costco
- "Early Therapy Can Change Brains..."
- ► October (56)
- Marie Curie: On the Spectrum?
- More Off-Topic from Birmingham....
- Over-time (OT) and Off-topic (OT)
- Sharks and ducks, OT game
- World OT Day: OT24x
- Make your letters fun!
- OT on OT: Random thought for the day
- Bridging Flexibility and Imagination through Board Game Creation with Highly Preferred Characters
- Pistachio shell art/imaginative play
- Give-away mishap ;)
- Blue unicorn :) OT kiddo
- Spelling words for OT
- Morphology Junior: Wednesday Giveaway :)
- Morphology Jr as an Imagination/Flexibility/Creativity Tool for Our Rigid OT kiddos
- Graph paper to promote fine motor control in coloring
- Give-Away: One year subscription to PointScribe (valued at $129)
- Cheat sheets even for an OT
- The Lava Paper is in!!
- Blue Starfish Ghost Attack!
- Shelby's Quest: Promo Code Giveaway
- Hand sanitizer....
- spanx proprio
- Nothing but monkey business :)
- This kid needs to work on his "p"
- Dum Dum DUMMMMMMMMMMM
- Copying with Mario
- Chilling with my coworkers :)
- Guided drawings, step by step in an OT session
- Giveaways and reviews and comments etc
- Copying using lava paper
- bdpq visual strip bee, drop, pig, quack
- Lockdowns, weighted hedgehogs, Barton, gluing, partridges in pear trees and I think I need Ritalin...
- Bridging Flexibility and Imagination through Board Game Creation with Highly Preferred Characters
- Miss Awesomeness Goes Live on Indiegogo :)
- Press Here: The App
- Weighted blanket for reading time...
- Writing charm try-out
- OT downers
- Sea anemones have preferred activities too. :)
- Quiet Mouths, Loud Hands: How Classroom Teachers Can Quickly, Quietly, And Effectively Use Line Time
- Red ribbon week + Mental Regurgitation
- Monster Cheese Wins OT Battles
- The concept of time - Visual Timers to help understanding + Experimentation
- OTs as Healers of the Heart...
- OT Moments of the Day...
- The Cool (and Mobile) Factor: iPad Use in the OT Clinic [Article contributed by WebPT.com]
- Let your kids make mistakes!
- My 30th Birthday Wish List of Awesomeness Which Includes Lots of OT Stuff.
- Blast from the past...
- Days of our OT Lives are Spinning Rapidly...
- Alien hat aka colander and pipe cleaners
- "Enjoying Halloween with Sensory Challenges"
- The Blue Ghost or Starfish :)
- Centipede shoes
- Cat Yoga by Rick Tillotson: Fitness and Flexibility for the Modern Feline - aka OT yoga ;)
- Chicken butt!
- ► September (22)
- OT 24/7
- good night
- OT rambles :) Again.
- Whole Brain Teaching - very applicable to OTs
- A homemade stylus for the iPad?
- Balance of Occupations, Random Thoughts of an OT ;)
- Nature art...nATuRe...
- Rythym/devil sticks
- Butter knife work :)
- Level II fieldwork supervisor on my peds rotation, Christy, and me :)
- Andy Goldsworthy Inspiration for Nature Sculptures
- Winner of our Magic Weighted Blanket Give a Way :)
- Give the corkboard dog his pushpin shots :)
- Way to work on a million OT skills at once :)
- Stickers for vestibular-ocular work and stickers for peaceful decorating
- More pictures thanks to a scary bug.
- What happens when a giant flying bug is in your room
- Occupational therapy self-reflection/rambling/thinking out loud
- A tu ti ta...Tooty Ta? Song...An amazing motor planning/sequencing song for OT kids
- Menacing avocados...I mean advocates :)
- New entries on occupational therapy...
- ► August (19)
- Magic Weighted Blanket Give-Away: Enter Now
- Rambling occupational therapy school OT thoughts...
- Facebook OT
- "Quiet hands"
- An OT Pinterest kind of night...
- Buttermilk the baby dwarf goat is a little rambunctious with her friends :)
- Diaphragmatic breathing for children with anxiety
- Insiduous changes...
- Starting the school year off right...
- This is the company I work for, and I recommend them. :)
- Perfume ads: Olfactory Sensory Tool???
- I should have been a criminal...
- Dogs help children read...
- Bamboo skewers are an OT's best friend
- Whoopsie doodles....when OT enters your own house
- OT was featured on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- Accessibility and swimming
- What's in YOUR OT toolbox?
- ► July (49)
- White noise apps to help inattentive children focus on schoolwork
- OT blogging mid-life crisis
- My blogging mid-life crisis
- Patient perspective, ADVANCE series
- Public school could use a little Waldorf infusion ;)
- Infographic on video games improving our health!
- "Jane's" Journey
- W-Sitting, by SouthPaw's OT/writer Deanna Macioce
- Random pediatric OT ideas...
- Pictures from AOTA 2012 Indiana conference :)
- Novelty OT toys picked up on my trip...
- More novelty OT toys
- Novelty toys I may use in OT
- Apple of my eye or OT session
- My new Norwegian friend
- Ziplock Big Bags for OT storage
- Segway device puts wheelchairs to shame
- "Famous" OT blog ;)
- "Anita" - woman with Down syndrome - movie - OT relevant?
- Anxiety over graduate school/rotations...You can do it :) If I can do it, anybody can...
- Sexuality, personal care attendants, OT??
- Challenging worksheets ...
- Weighted Pencil DIY
- Some new OT blogs...
- Bill's Journey, Becoming an OT, Part 3 of 3.
- Therapeutic use of silence in OT
- 40 best online tools for OTs
- Healthcare jargon....
- Girl in wheelchair bungee jumps!
- OTs and DMVs, sitting in a tree...
- Vacationing with a child with autism
- Toy Shopping for kids with special needs
- Blogging as a pre-OT student
- Typical OT questions
- Good post on travelling OT
- OT student feels down for getting a bad grade....
- Do I have the right personality to be an OT?
- Closed webspace...OT pencil grips...
- A recent to do list for work, names/schools changed obviously
- Tweezers and ice cube trays in OT session
- Connect Four, travel size
- OT Blog Blizzard
- HandiWriter: Awesome sauce for OT
- Guest post by Luna: Born for OT
- Still in Norway
- ► June (27)
- Part Two, Bill's Journey of becoming an OT with Asperger's
- I-balls and guard bugs...
- OTs Planning in Bed....
- Googley eye...Eye bombing...OT style!
- Joyful Noise - Duet Poems
- Vision Therapy for an OT kid
- OT Ninjas
- Makeshift dungeon for OT kids
- OT monsters...
- Meet Bill :) A soon to be OTD student with Asperger's
- Tower Bunnies disguised in finger puppets....OT wackiness
- my icky face :)
- Fine Motor Coordination Ideas for Children in OT for the Summer
- An intriguing OT oddity
- Wrapping up
- Visual perceptual and/or motor challenges...
- A great "spider " game for OT
- Angry Birds on Thin Ice
- Eye bombing for OT
- Insert meaning here.
- DTVP-2 work :)
- My BIGGEST professional issue....
- Random OT update
- Miss Awesomeness - OT branding
- Typingweb.com for OT - free accounts
- Crazy eye make up...help kids with autism look you in the eye :)
- ► May (43)
- Evil Octopus OT Teamwork game in progress
- Norway haul...and OT rant
- More random Target/Party City ideas for OT
- Other OT ideas from Party City and Target
- Fly swatters + balloon = instant OT
- Eyeballs, gems, crayons, etc for OT
- I Spy In Your Clear Take out Container....BUGS and ALIENS...yay OT
- Frog poppers, Glow in dark aliens, wooly balls, finger skateboards, insects, OT
- Finger puppets for isolating fingers, OT
- OT, Kids, and Bugs = Perfect Combination
- Dollar Target Bins, OT dreams do come true...
- Finger Sports: Bowling, OT
- Pictionary, Tangoes, and Dot to Dot, for OT
- Squinkies for OT
- Star Wars and OT :)
- Squishy balls for OT
- Super Mario for OT...mostly bribery in this case
- Angry Birds, OT style :)
- Random OT tidbits...
- Random Occupational therapy Tidbits....
- what a lovely article
- Nearing end of OT school year
- Stroke Rehab, Jan Davis Fan Club
- Every day I'm O-T-ing... (every dayy I'm shuffffflinnnnggg)
- OT and Disability Rights
- Miss Karen is NOT an alligator. In case you needed clarification.
- Typing skills for children in OT
- Conference Flashback...Me, Erik Johnson aka Army OT Guy + Virtual OT Anita Hamilton...
- Preparing to write about AOTA conference stuff
- Word Search for Mother's Day
- Foot fidget in action :)
- First Strokes: Awesomeness
- OTJobLink: Hmm...
- Seamless Sensitivity Socks: SmartKnit KIDS, OT thoughts
- The Social Express: Applications for OT
- CRAZZZZZY radical OT ideas.....
- Gotta love Pinterest for OT
- Dear OT recruiters...
- How to make a million dollars in OT.....
- Daily Living Skills Worksheets: Product Review
- Insert random OT blog here
- Lava journal paper
- AOTA Conference in pictures
- ► April (13)
- AOTA conference was amaaazzzing
- Recent OT presentation
- Monster cake....
- Lava/worm/bee testimonial - OT Paper
- Handwriting games/vestibular work/OT in schools
- Fine Motor Coordination and Strengthening Ideas for Children Struggling with Handwriting: School OT
- OT randomness..aota conference coming up, OT in schools, etc
- Princess letters
- OT bone
- Preparing for AOTA conference presentation
- For OTs/SLPs...
- ► March (20)
- Why no, there are no birds in my hair...
- How to get an OT response plus some typical treatment...OT in schools
- Tower of bunnies for OT
- Rainbow tower
- Letter Y - OT, handwriting without tears, alphabet puzzle, etc
- Story cubes for OT work
- Alphabet game for OT handwriting
- OT surprise...I have no idea what this picture will include!!
- OT pictures/chat/ideas
- OT 1:30am update
- perceptual issues?
- OT stream of consciousness
- VMI in action
- Tower of Bunnies in OT action
- Tower of Bunnies by CVS found near Easter, great OT game
- OT returns
- ► February (9)
- ► January (3)
- ► December (16)
- ► 2011 (133)
- ► December (5)
- ► November (10)
- ► October (19)
- yikes - OT chaos
- Join us NOW
- OT4OT party time :)
- My birthday weekend!
- CIREC - an amazing rehab center in Bogota, Colombia
- Occupy AOTA?
- Pumpkin vs OT. Pumpkin wins.
- OTAC Conference and random OT stuff
- Going to the CA OT Association Conference this weekend!
- Can strainer and pipe cleaners - OT tip
- OT Tip- mechanical pencils
- Mini Connect 4 - OT Tip
- Monsters individualize fingers - OT tip
- Typical school OT day for me
- sparkle sparkle sparkle!
- I interrupt this OT announcement....
- ► September (11)
- ► August (2)
- ► July (20)
- Mind mapping OT competition :)
- Pinterest + OT ideas
- contracts/social story on what OT is
- Young people in nursing homes
- school OT crafts I want to try!
- old OT reminders
- OT rehab ideas
- Low Vision in Children
- Tips for NBCOT Exam
- HELP button, staples button hack
- Exerting too much pressure when writing...OT school ideas
- New OT blog
- Return to OT blog
- Some AWESOME men Rehab OT ideas from a good friend
- Prison settings and related populations (mental health)
- Q&A on OT
- A google search day in the life of an OT
- NY Times article on OT in schools
- Sensory processing disorder in Time Magazine
- OT books to read
- ► June (9)
- ► May (9)
- ► April (21)
- Busy busy busy IEP season for a school OT!
- Copying from the board, exerting too much pressure writing...OT ideas please
- Sooo many decisions to make for OT playtime :)
- Treating Private Patients in OT
- Nurse in haiti, part 2
- Blogging blizzard complete
- Job interview thought process
- OTs in Mental Health
- Matthew, a UK OT asks about Fieldwork placement...
- Tips to Incoming OT Students? Anything to add?
- Updated my sidebar with new (to me) OT blogs
- Nurse in Haiti
- SpongeBob washing + OT month in Times Square!
- I love OT, yes I do.....
- Fun & Function - SPD blogger network
- Tips from a school OT :)
- Will I ever be good enough? OT student Fears
- Great sensory article in OT Advance :)
- OT in Gifford's case
- OT PR!
- The social media article just came out!
- ► March (13)
- OT in schools
- AOTA Competition for Students
- I was clearly wrong
- alright, get OTely excited
- quick note on SillyBandz
- Other idea of day
- Working :)
- OT job
- Need your OT blog links! Updating my OT sidebar
- Some new blogs to check out from this link
- Oh the OT job interviews. :) Must be zen!
- A link about occupation in relation to the recent NZ Earthquake
- ► February (5)
- ► January (9)
- Should you go to conference as a new OT student? why, yes :)
- Finally, a CNN article with a mention of OT!
- OT Tonya talks about working in the school systems
- Mental Health Rotation in Occupational Therapy as a Fieldwork Student
- sweet comment and school OT stuff
- Slacking biggg time on the whole OT blogging :)
- Baby gorilla receives OT for developmental delays
- Any school OTs out there???
- OT recruiters?
- ► 2010 (63)
- ► December (4)
- ► November (5)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (5)
- ► August (3)
- ► July (3)
- ► June (7)
- ► May (10)
- Evidence-based practice, practitioner versus student, smack-down.
- Critical comments...ouchful yet necessary on my OT journey!!
- Pediatric day/SI day for OT!
- OT trying to eat healthy, lol
- Lester's back, wheelchair basketball done, OT coming up for the week, etc
- OT filled life
- Women's World Wheelchair Basketball Championships!!
- Great basic stroke videos made by Jan Davis :)
- Basic energy conservation for household management
- OT for massage?
- ► April (6)
- ► March (10)
- OT Challenges !
- Diversity in OT!
- PS a final time
- PS....Ot spam comments
- challenges galore as new OT :)
- Two new OT student blogs to keep an eye on :)
- How to Make Instant Grits in 40 Minutes
- Some days I'm an awesome OT, some days not so much...but it's all in my head
- Financial Aid Options for Future Occupational Therapists
- Post Polio Syndrome
- ► February (6)
- ► January (3)
- ► 2009 (228)
- ► December (3)
- ► November (7)
- ► October (7)
- ► September (19)
- First day shadowing outpatient...
- OT Advocacy
- OT student life....lo
- Life as an OTR/L is fun here in Warm Springs...
- OT schools similar, regardless of price?
- I'm not the only imposter syndrome poster child, haha
- OT blog blizzard temporarily complete
- i like this advice from a friend
- malaysian OTs too
- Claudia Allen...lol
- some manly OT ideas?
- Home Programs for OT
- OT Blog Comments
- Any Portuguese (sp) speaking OTs out there?
- a typical day as OT now...I need ideas.
- first week down
- Day 1 of being a paid employee!
- ► August (22)
- I looooove Warm Springs :)
- woot Pendretti
- OTs....angels?!! sometimes at least ;)
- hmmm wiping away the OT rust....
- OT connections
- there's no going back now!
- I'm in GA....
- Count down - two days left
- About to become a real occupational therapist :)
- Dum dum dum....IKEA
- Autism Conference - watch sessions online - incl. Temple Grandin.
- Lester or Human Resources?
- I'm an occupational therapist!!!!!!! Have I mentioned that lately.
- Are all OT schools the same in level of awesomeness or suckiness?
- Clarification on OT Connections :)
- Quote of the Day
- OT Connections, New and improved. :)
- this is sooo not worth reading, I promise my next post will be more worthy
- Random OT/life babble
- ► July (22)
- Functional Therapy instead of Occupational Therapy? :)
- Pediatric arthrogryposis...any ideas?
- Matthew Sanford - Adapting Yoga
- Megan's "Rate My Fieldwork" site
- My lovely baby Lester
- Oh noooooes
- Neuro-IFRAH questions anyone?
- Cool OTs make doctors happy...
- Creative stuff to use with higher level clients...
- HIPAA Therapy
- Moving to Warm Springs, GA area...
- Make a Wish...logistics when dealing with severe disabilities
- Still waiting...
- oopsie doopsie
- changes ahead
- Job searches..google searches...
- :O jobs
- job apps, job apps
- Interesting article in Canadian Journal of OT...
- san diego
- ► June (19)
- Mail mail mail
- am i still alive?
- Goals schmoals!
- Waiting waiting waiting...
- moving on...
- La la la
- About to send in another application to a very cool place...
- finally getting things done...
- GOALS FOR TOMORROW
- Good night...
- Warm Springs and books
- sadness...at least I learned a lesson
- Ouch x infinity
- Preparing for the NBCOT exam
- Beauty in unexpected places....
- So tiny-tiny you have to close your eyes to see it...
- Swirls of thoughts...waiting to hear from interview
- Interview on Friday...gearing up for it...
- I HAVE AN INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY FOR MY DREAM JOB
- ► May (17)
- I PASSED MY BOARDS - AND GRADUATED.
- Twitter or Study the night before boards: hmmm
- NBCOT Exam tomorrow.
- We've studied too much
- Quick note...
- Studying nonstop for a few more days
- OMG! This is so horrible, its hilarious
- I WILL PASS.........
- nightmares! real world too scary to face!!
- Study study study
- Happy Mother and/or Maternal Love Day
- Taking the exam on May 23rd....augh!!! Yay!! augh!! Yay!!
- Job Gods, do you hear me?
- Lester the Lion Kitty gets OT Feeding Intervention
- Job searches: overwhelming with a capital O
- TherapyEd.com's NBCOT review
- HELP WITH THE JOB HUNT???!!!
- ► April (17)
- Time to pound the limestone or hit the pavement or whatever
- What is an FAOTA? (Fellow)
- Flash to Monty Python's I'm not dead, I swear...
- Best compliment EVER
- Compliments, thoughts, ideas....
- Professional dress....my underwear always shows :(
- OT in the News!!
- Low Vision, OT Interventions in Home: SURVEY
- I got a $1,000 scholarship!!
- Volunteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeering...it all helps with OT indirectly!
- So random even a random word generator would explode
- Sooo tired.
- Doot doot doot...work application, graduation, exams....the real world beckons. GO AWAY REAL WORLD I AM SCARED OF YOU...
- OMG, I am INSANE
- Hmmmm...waiting to graduate.
- ► March (28)
- The end of fieldwork...
- One day of final fieldwork remaining....nine months over!!
- I'll get you, my pretty...
- I love you I love you I love you
- Four days left to go of my psychosocial OT Level II fieldwork...then DONE, baby
- Well ma'am, his arm strength looks fine
- almost done with fieldwork...
- The best moment of the day...
- Do I look like the kind of girl who carries a knife?
- 7 days left of occupational therapy fieldwork, but who is counting?
- Hmmm, nothing new
- WAIT! AM I DREAMING? IT GETS BETTER
- OT IN DEAR ABBY!!
- Two weeks left.
- popsicles, dancing, friends...and two weeks of final fieldwork left.
- Is it bad when the patients tell me I'm crazy? lol
- Yeah...time for bed.
- I'll probably regret sharing this but hey, humor is important and that's important to show in my professional development evaluation, so hmmm
- Burning songs...hmmm
- Ta da
- HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!
- The carnival is up!!! With an update
- Is it bad if me and my geriatric patients have the same underwear?
- Yay a psychiatrist thinks I'm good
- A chaotic day...
- The girl in the window
- ► February (30)
- warning, blog blizzard ahead, READING ADVISORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
- this only has to do with koalas
- Showers, assessments, blah blah blah
- Dancing down the hall
- A quiet day
- by the way, sorry...lol
- Hmmm...no good title springs to mind.
- Census down...
- Lester the Lion Kitty learns the LACLS
- Lester the Lion Kitty: Prairie dog at heart
- Centennial Vision Moment, Dum Dum Dum
- One last thing...
- Week 7, Day 3...
- Week 7, Day 2...over
- The Healthcare Cake
- Week SEVEN
- BLAH!!! BLAH!! BLAH!!!
- Week Six.
- RIP Orange Kitty
- my poor orange kitty in california has passed away
- And now, a moment of modesty...and by modesty I mean "bragging"
- Midterm week coming up...and I survived last Thursday....
- mini update
- Oh my gosh, please kill me
- A squirrel in the pants: I've got nothin'
- ► January (37)
- Showers and mental health = there IS a correlation
- where is everyone?
- Quasi proud moments
- groups, groups, groups
- An off day...end of week 3
- Only one more day of Week 3...
- 50 noodle boosters
- Um, no.........
- Week 3, Day 3 - Geriatric Inpatient
- Week 3, Day 2, Geriatric Inpatient Psych, Level II OT fieldwork
- "Sometimes I think I'm the Lord himself"
- About to start Week 3
- physical holds - HELP training
- yo!! yay!!!!!!!
- Day 7/60, Geriatric Mental Health, Level II OT fieldwork student
- New (to me) OT blog :)
- Week 1 down...day in a gero psych ward.
- OOOH! SEX QUESTION!
- Health promotion for OTs
- Check out otadvocacy.com! I c/ped her comment
- Day 4 of Geriatric OT Mental Health Level II Fieldwork
- 3 days down
- Day 2 of Gero Mental Health Fieldwork
- CPT, ACLS...assessing cognition
- First day of final fieldwork, overrrrrrrrr
- Last fieldwork starts tomorrow...
- ACLS video with Spanish captions!
- Dueling poems of fieldwork supervisor/student
- happy new year's!!
- ► 2008 (673)
- ► December (23)
- warning:blog blizzard ahead
- My last day in San Diego
- Modified Wilibarger for adults?
- Bedsore Epidemic
- Caregiver Role Strain
- Sometimes OT involves penises
- "OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY RECOGNIZED AS A “BEST CAREER” BY U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT": AOTA press release
- Sarcasm finds medical use in dementia
- Days with my father
- Hedgehog - owner sounds like me
- paying to park in disabled??
- I should sooo work in psych.
- Using the OTPF for an evaluation
- AOTA Conference coming up in April...
- Body-swap illusions....
- Wear two gowns or show your butt
- This nurse didn't have any drops in the bucket
- aughh I still am a horrible horrible OT student blogger, hi google
- attention attention
- I'm not dead....(says the monty python parrot)
- ► November (29)
- La la la la
- "OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY NAMED ONE OF NATION’S 150 BEST RECESSION-PROOF JOBS"
- funeral home
- End of week 8
- Stick a fork in this blog, it's done for the night
- Questions, comments, etc...
- Random day....Week 8, Day 2....
- Totally not related to OT but yayayayaya
- sooo tired
- Victory in Vomit...proprioception in a video game
- Attack of the dogs. Then work. Then play. Then jack and jill went up a hill. Or something. I don't know.
- Poo and compassion, uniquely combined
- Donning/doffing socks: miracles
- Good night finally
- Fellow OT student...
- Living in a nursing home as a younger disabled man
- Hands Away
- shout-out to an anonymous commenter
- ACLS new version???
- pushing patients, fibromyalgia
- New NBCOT exam information for us 2009ers and beyond
- My life as Miss OTPF is over...devastation
- sooo sleeeeepy
- Things you never expected...
- ooh sorry my OT peeps
- ► October (45)
- Ummmmm no title
- i can do this
- Tonight's drama
- Go to Conclave.
- OT stuff eventually
- Not so great a day
- A very happy birthday, including the OT realm :)
- One more off-topic post of Lester the Lion Kitty Goodness
- OMG OMG OMG OMG AGAIN SOME MORE
- OMG LESTER MADE IT TO THE BIG TIME OMG
- You need Ritalin to read this post, warning
- Start of Week FOUR of Phys Dys Level II OT Student rotation.. wow. One month in.
- Your eyes will burn in pain at the true ugliness that is my Sumo drawings
- Introducing the OT mascot: Mr Snail
- A weekend ending in hope
- Posey vest
- SEROTONIN! INFUSE ME!
- A pretty good day....about to finish up Week 3
- Live chat for Students
- Hands Away
- A productive day...saw my first patients ALONE
- Mother warrior - the OT shout-out is nonexistent though
- Call for papers on disability studies
- One last augh for the night
- Canned text can be helpful at times
- Hmmm...preventable issues
- Week 3/12 of Phys Dys Level II rotation starts tomorrow....
- His eight? My three.
- "If I had known you were coming, I would have baked a cake..."
- A few hours of wasted time, yet increased sanity
- So..phys dys is stressing me out
- Random tidbits
- Week 2 of Phys Dys rotation....
- la la la prep work
- Seasonal feelings + start of week 2
- Oh PS
- Line of the day
- Day 3 of 2nd rotation - Level II OT student, physical dysfunction
- Day 2 of 2nd rotation - Level II OT student, physical dysfunction
- ► September (65)
- Day 1 of 2nd rotation - Level II OT student, physical dysfunction
- Random post from stuff gotten from e-mails
- loneliness and volunteerism...apparently a link
- Yay first day not so bad
- Yay slightly less stress, still scared
- Yay! I am going to be a bridesmaid!
- Mini immediate update
- My phys dys rotation starts tomorrow and I'm freaking out
- Oooh almost done with week off
- Kristina is doing well....was at two peds hospitals...
- Chicken butts are the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE
- Pray for my twin sister having ACL reconstruction surgery tomorrow morning
- I AM SO SCARED OF MY UPCOMING PHYSICAL DYSFUNCTION LEVEL II FIELDWORK ::CRIES::
- LASER TONGS! MINI PORCUPINE BALL GUYS! DOES IT GET ANY BETTER? I think not.
- 100% Off-topic: I love Lester the Lion Kitty
- Ok good night....oh yeah labcoats
- Holding babies today...
- OTS Brooke is back in town...
- MY FIRST LEVEL II FIELDWORK ROTATION IS COMPLETE
- Very stressful day...
- Treatment stuff...
- No, not at all m
- The final week 12, Day 3....
- good night
- Team in Training...help my good friend out :)
- Meet my new best friend, let's call her JellyBean. She has a question about Conclave
- hmmm old lady games
- I needs me some energizing vibes
- YAY two articles done
- The Montreal Cognitive Assessment, quick and easy
- Last of randomness
- Temple Grandin/Public Radio/occupational therapists
- More interesting links...
- ...and your handwriting is a tangle
- Awesome goodbye party
- Smooth day...caramelloooooo
- Evacuation of people with special needs in disasters: new campaign?
- Two last things, and a cookie
- Week 11, Day 4, Not so bad!
- One happy note
- Week 11, Day 3, Still Having a Sucky Week
- NOT A COOL DAY AT ALL
- Lester the Lion Kitty Gets Groomed Very Poorly :(
- Week 11, Day 1, Down the Drain, Thank Goodnessye
- Article in local newsletter re: Feeding group for picky eaters - partially run by OT - at local hospital
- good night for reals
- Week 10, Day 5, of Pediatric Level II Fieldwork
- Hmm boo
- Jungle themed frustration :) With child yoga!
- Week 10, Day 4, of Pediatric Fieldwork Rotation
- Beauty does come from within!!! My random thought of the day
- Hard day of kids
- Help a sad OTA out...advice needed
- OT Represents....at the 2008 Dem/Repub Conventions
- Good day...sleeeeepy
- TL;DR - sorry in advance
- ooh a long day coming up on little sleep
- Fun day
- One last thing
- Labor Dayyy
- ► August (110)
- Have a good holiday weekend
- A swim at the pool for everyone
- YAY For (official) OT Becca!!!!!!!!!!!
- OT in Public Schools Blog :)
- Lester the Lion Kitty: Love at First Vomit
- Networking, weekend goals, etc...
- Challenging Geriatric Behaviors, PESI workshop with CEUs offered
- BloggingOT ...new blog
- A pretty good sensory day
- OT Blog Pics, Time Warp
- OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LESTER THE LION KITTY MADE UGLY OVERLOAD TODAY
- Lester the Lion Kitty Goes Wild
- The Timer Method YAY
- How sucky can a day get, let's count the ways.
- Experience counts for a lot...
- online social community: perfect example
- lester the lion kitty likes to vomit too
- aughhhh today involved sore throats and tow trucks :(
- My day...not boring to me but probably boring to read
- Good news: articles submitted. Bad news: It's 4am and I have to be up in 3 hours.
- And now to continue my horrific procrastination and stay up all night
- Bubba the Bear Has Kissing OCD
- crack + men = meaningful activity --> OT treatment activity?!
- Good night
- Ain't never gonna be a baby again
- Pediatric OT box
- A long day...could have been a lot worse though :)
- What was the second one again?
- This is what I deal with daily.
- AHAHAHAHAHAA of the day
- Good day today...
- Lester is loved by the world
- Simmering down now....
- good nighttt
- Stats are in, drama is out? Or not...lol
- My feelings are getting hurt left and right!!
- Visuomotor skills, great links
- The CPS Volley
- Smooth day...wait it was rather crazy.....oh well, still smooth by my new standards :)
- OT Student Friend Enlightens us in 3 Different Ways
- Lions and tigers and bears and mostly just a desire for sleep
- in the last 20 minutes...
- Highlights and lowlights of Week 8 Day 1 of Pediatric OT fieldwork
- Apply for a scholarship as an established OT student....
- Lester the Lion Kitty 1 minute Video in which he wears a tutu and then beats me up
- I could kill that lady...
- How to Determine if You Should Go Into OT or PT School
- Monday Monday Song In My Head
- 2 mini OT stories, 1 mini PT story, and a pear in a pine tree or however that song goes
- Monday Monday...Week 8 of 12 begins.
- Weekend plans plus an inflammation of the blogging larynx
- Linda the Landlord Verbally Slams Lester the Lion Kitty
- Lester the Lion Kitty is AWESOME
- yay low vision rehab seminar for children
- Teeth brushing sensory issues... a new experience
- la la la la la la la la la la....the energizer bunny has deenervated
- Stop wearing ties to work and help fight infection
- Any neuro-IFRAH people out there?
- Calling out my COTA peeps
- OT Student Genessa talks about work with refugees on fieldwork
- yayyy for AOTA with Grip and Grin
- Last accidentally-caffeinated post of the night....340am and I'm peace-ing out. I hope.
- Yay I have a review!!!
- Yay RehabCare loves OTs
- Yep I am catching up on blogs
- Oh my gosh, all these OT awesome blogs I didn't know about
- Awesome products - guess who can't sleep
- Asheville NC and Psychosocial OT....
- A bizarre day of crying. Not by me though.
- Oooh somebody TIVO this
- Are OTs medical quacks? Ha ha ha...I crack me up.........
- Helping share
- Week Seven :)
- The Book of Job exists for a reason
- have a goood dayyyyyyyyyyy
- Week Seven starts okay...
- Random random random ....and no I'm not on drugs, I just sound like I am ;)
- LESTER THE LION KITTY, MORNING ONE!!
- Just finished first half of my first rotation...holy cow what is that NOISE my cat is making it sounds like a goose
- Introducing Lester the Lion Kitty....live in video
- la la la la sleep time - tomorrow marks end of week six, HALFWAY through first rotation already
- And now for...okay, yeah, me.
- Had a way awesomer day
- Please sir, may I have some more.... occupational therapy?
- DAILY ACTIVITIES ARE OCCUPATIONS WOOT WOOT
- This makes me feel better....vibration mysteries
- Week Six, Midterm Week, Starts off With a Big Giant Kabloeey of Hideousness
- Raise your hand if you had the worst day EVER
- Start of week six!! MIDTERM week!!!! Halfway throughf irst rotation!!!
- Thinking outside the OT box for the weekend ;)
- c is for cookies
- Come to a Low vision Rehab in Children free seminar
- Let's see if this shows up....how people find me...hmmm japanese porn??? lol
- La La la ...and I'm spent.
- ha ha ha hooo
- Osteoporosis conondrum
- More comments
- End of Week 5 of OT Level II fieldwork, peds placement
- Best way to recruit for COTAs?
- I don't know anything about this...
- OT comments
- augh paperwork
- Introducing blurry Lester the Lion Kitty
- Week 5, Day Four, Peds OT Placement :) Extra boring rambles lol with no editing I'm too lazy tonight
- ► July (71)
- Introducing Lester the Lion Kitty
- Today's inappropriate quote of the day
- One last blog shout-out for the night....going to sleep!
- Yay fieldwork
- Week 5 Day 2 of Occupational Therapy Pediatric Fieldwork Placement
- October - TOTA Conference in Dickson, Tennessee
- DON'T THROW THAT AT MY MOTHER'S HYSTERECTOMY: Week 5 has begun
- Recipes for things like dough and fingerpaint :)
- good night im falling apart augh
- this is my life, some days
- Okay Thursday is over phew
- Awwww Baby Mooses in a Sprinkler
- Some random tidbits and now for my journal
- And now for a completely un OT related post...
- la la la la la sorry this isn't real yet
- Tummyyyy-time...ok so I'm spent + 1. Now I'm seriously done.
- And I'm spent.
- Another OT letter...any helpers?
- PT-OT rivalry confirmed ;)
- I don't want to be sued... a direct quote from AOTA 1 minute update...YAYm
- Another blog to check out...
- Quick Reference Guide
- wheelchair prescription forms?
- Kim has some good ideas for items....
- Mark wants to know more...
- Advice on free stuff - freecycle
- why my head is big
- More feedback
- Time to clean out e-mail box....
- La la la
- Phew getting through the day
- La la la
- Pictures belooowwwww
- Picture time - OT peds fieldwork
- Occupational Therapy Treatment collage
- Some random OT comments because I can't help myself...don't worry I'm almost done.
- Thursday and Friday, July 17th/18th, Week 3 Day 4/5 of Pediatric Fieldwork Level II Occupational Therapy Placement
- Wednesday, 7/l6, Week 3, Day 3, Pediatric Level II Placement
- Catch up time.
- good night
- Oh man oh man
- ooooh wednesday
- Week 3, Day 2, Pediatric Fieldwork, my first day of AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
- Week 3, Day 1, Pediatric Level II Fieldwork Placement, Occupational Therapy Student, BABY!
- These are the letters that make OT worth it :)
- Woot woot
- Gearing up for Week 3....
- 50,000 page views later
- Week 2, Day 4
- Sybil = occupational therapist.
- Pre Week 2 Day 4 Thoughts
- Week 2, Day 3, OT Pediatric Level II fieldwork placement
- And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way to occupational therapy
- Week 2, Day 2, Peds Level II fieldwork
- Start of Week 2 of Pediatric Level II fieldwork
- And now for my impression of ADHD
- Brain tumors make fieldwork suck
- Icky Saturday, hopefully a better Sunday
- End of first week of Level II fieldwork....phew
- Day 3 of Pediatric Level II Fieldwork Completed. Including a home visit, my first :)
- Boy with amputation plays baseball :)
- Letter reversals - tips from PediaStaff
- Food for Thought, written by "Cookie Gimp"
- Slow morning
- Day 1 of first Level II fieldwork - Pediatrics - Post-day!
- ► June (48)
- Day 1 of first Level II fieldwork - Pediatrics - morning pre-start - aughhh
- TOMORROW IS MY FIRST LEVEL II FIELDWORK - PEDIATRIC SPECIALTY - AUGHHHHHH
- i start fieldwork tomorrow...augh
- OT and POW!
- Boring boring boring boring boring.... FIELDWORK AUGH
- Scratch that. Let's try this. TagCrowd.
- My Web 2.0/OT Wordle That I Don't Know How to Save :O Oh wait Maybe I do watch this Yo
- Disability/diversity/headed back home
- Therapy Caps Set to Expire June 30, Contact Your Members of Congress Today
- We're famous, but probably deja vu famous only
- Yay for occupational therapists
- A comment on Second Life :)
- Ms Wheelchair Tennessee :)
- Singing Elmo goodnight
- Elder Porn in Japan...not USA?
- Just my plans, nothing exciting....well except for something I won't share yet lol
- Online OT community and M&Ms
- itunes = good OT
- Update on CE article in OT Practice
- ACLS youtube video
- tiny update
- LAST CALL FOR AOTA CONFERENCE PAPERS!
- A rooster named Karen
- All is well on the OT front? Almost ....
- lonely people
- Bed Bath and Beyond...a good place for grandma's care items
- San Diego Vacation time....
- I flower like a crustacean?
- Time to save brain cells
- The MOT 2 Class Ends ....Didactically ::cries::
- AOTA fills my bribed heart with joy...kidding...I don't even get free pens (except at conference)
- Surprise surprise
- Oh. My. GOD.
- Memorable moments for Carol, MOT I student...lol ok good night now
- Is not so grate acshually...
- I'm at the brink of AOTA meltdown...:::totters:::
- Kids with food allergies
- Urinary incontinence isn't just for doctors to treat...
- Fun and Function
- Two pediatric OT (vaguely) random stories!!
- Student comments re OT that made me laugh and/or are awesome......
- Second Life for "Gimps"
- Blogs, listservs, YouTube, OT -related, yay OT, OT is awesome, OT is neat-o
- Rah rah sis boom bah
- ► May (43)
- Hitting people....ahahaahahaha
- Just words flowing out my distal PIP joints....or sumtin'
- I'm still alive
- the norwegians are coming, the norwegians are coming....
- Research + classes ending = margaritas
- OT Quote of the Day
- nothing to see, nothing to see
- A very packed yet not OT-y Saturday
- And one final completely random thought for the night.
- Tai Chi Cha Cha Cha
- Professional Development Evaluations
- Wow. Emo Occupational Therapist Student, anyone?
- caffeine induced insomnia
- Note to self: Caffeine is evil.
- If I were a martian with a bar I'd have a drink called martian mellows and I'd be famous...ot students shouldn't write blog entries at 1am
- Non sequiturs are my middle spoon
- Random OT-related images
- Amy Grant....
- Some random e-mail things to share
- Lennys help you forgot your troubles...lol a few more airplane pictures coming up
- Places to see and people to visit or something
- Oopsies...better get started
- Part 3: The conclusion of the Triennial Memphis drill. Anyone else with pictures please send!
- Part 2: FAA-mandated Triennial drill....Memphis simulated airplane crash
- More triennial drill pics....
- Emergency plane crash drill Part 1....
- Soporific somnolence surly satiation I dunno this post is randomly boring
- Charlie, which way to Candy Mountain? PONY PROSTHESIS!
- Emergency Drill coming augh!!!
- Two awesome Internet videos
- OT RAP for OT month
- New and Improved, Shorter, Miss OTPF Pageant
- Babies babies babies...
- Low Vision Lab 2
- Low Vision Lab 1
- I don't know why
- Completely random brambles that make heads explode
- Volunteering at the Alzheimers Day Center
- Random homework protocol
- Karen CARES!
- Most of them are in jail now...
- ► April (44)
- Ramble bramble briar rose
- Miss OTPF 2008 is HERE!
- Vestibular book - the Brain that Changes Itself
- Airport drill...
- Article:Cuddling helps preemies bear pain
- Linkages linkages...
- Yay I passed my fake boards
- OTPF Pageant time....in time for OT Month
- Post 5: PEOPLE and EVENTS and I AM DONE
- Post 4: NeuroCom, how I adore thee...or at least your staff.
- 3: AOTA ..Friday..Senior Member Salon, Expo, Presidential Address...
- Post 2: AOTA Conference Keynote speaker and Posters
- Some neat articles...
- Going to AOTA Conference Post 1 out of A Bazillion to Come
- Holding babies on a Sunday morning....
- Ummmmm its 2am so this is going to be random
- I'm an OT media slacker :(
- Commodes/raised toilet seats/shower seats...
- Society for Disability Studies Conference....
- A few random housekeeping things from e-mail cleaning...as Rosemary would say
- The End
- went crying Wii Wii Wii all the way home
- Music Within....
- Tired. Oh so tired. Conference was fun though. More later.
- ASD meetings begin
- Yay for 3 hours of sleep before conference
- AOTA Conference
- Ummmmmmmmmmm I'm finally going to bed
- You're Not You
- Ummm comments I need help with?
- 58th is better than 59th...
- update on my aughness
- Final day of fieldwork :)
- Oooooooooh goodness gracious today will be an occupational dooozy
- Poker chips....
- B I N G O
- Day 8 and 9 of 10 as a Level I geriatric fieldwork
- Good night...
- Level I geriatric fieldwork adventures continue
- My second and final week of Level I geriatric fieldwork begins...
- ► March (64)
- Naughty Auties....
- Cookie Gimp always has good points. Points like chocolate chip points. I need chocolate.
- Down Syndrome + Plastic Surgery?
- Waywards Alzheimer patients...
- Appalachian dulcimers for autistic children?
- Where is the Mango Princess?
- Rett syndrome...
- Week 1 of my geriatric level I fieldwork COMPLETED
- Day 4/10 of Geriatric Level I Fieldwork in an Alzheimer's Day Center
- Small world, small world
- Quote of the day...
- Day 3/10 of Geriatric Level I Fieldwork in an Alzheimer's Day Center
- Day 2/10 of Geriatric Level I Fieldwork in an Alzheimer's Day Center
- Day 1/10 of Geriatric Level I Fieldwork in an Alzheimer's Day Center
- Projects aplenty for an OT student...
- Congratulations My! You're a real OT now!!
- Books for OT students yay....
- Bingo in 5th grade, Bingo in 50th grade...
- Get Excited...AOTA Conference Coming Up ...
- Wellness project for Little People
- Oh dearest blog...
- Yay glorious books to make me a better OT some day
- Acute care...critical values...etc
- Therapeutic Media Lab Marathon....
- Memory collages for geriatric groups...
- Hospice is a wonderful option for the terminally ill....
- First, a few random pictures.
- Show restraint when using restraints...
- Critical values and norms...
- RehabCare can be awesome...
- Test of Visual Perceptual Skills (non-motor Revised (TVPS-R)..a mystery for you all
- VARK. Not an aardvark, just a learning style...
- War and craft....OT can be manly
- Wear tinfoil while you read this so your IQ doesn't drop...
- La la la
- Don't we all need a playground?
- OT school breaks my heart. Well not really.
- ADVANCE articles + empty OT blog promises...
- Still Giving Kisses....OT Barbara Smith's book on dealing with Alzheimer's after experience with her mother
- Autism Speaks Video
- Random OTS pictures to whet the OT appetite.
- Toaster strudels...an OT's best friend
- Yay we make lots of money. To give away to poor orphans in Ethiopia that is...
- It's Picture Monday...MOT 1 students study....
- Please, cookies
- The rarity of snow....
- Management course project on going from just neuro to ortho too...
- Don't be inappropriate. In other words, don't be like me...
- Activeforever.com....seriously. Forever.
- Do you think food would taste better if you were blind?
- Gerontology OTs will hopefully flood us with wisdom soon...
- Autism from an autistic perspective...plus OT blogging inspiration
- AUGH I SLID ON ICE AUGH BUT IM STILL ALIVE AND I HELD BABIES
- Don't read this if you want to remain sane
- No snow day for OT students ::sobs:::
- Asbestos are my favorite play medium in OT...
- Retrogenesis from an OTS perspective...
- This post is really too random to have a title but it does say OT occasionally
- Cookies are evil and so are timers and finals....
- Randommmmmmmmmm ot student life
- Management final approaching....aughh
- MY OT STUDENT BLOG IS BACK IN FAVOR WITH THE GOOGLEYMASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE...YES YES YES YES YES YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY
- The couple in the diner...
- ► February (55)
- MIFA in Memphis...Allison and I are done.
- Pediatric occupational therapy treatment project by Julie
- Hush little baby don't you cry!!! Mamma ain't buying you nothing so here's a new lullaby...
- WILL THE OTS MADNESS EVER STOP!!!
- Ok I am back and OT minded
- No good very bad horrible day!
- Infants - proper handling by OT students
- My self-eval for management
- Healthcare Disparities Symposium in Philadelphia
- When do elders become worthless? Ever?
- OT student learns some neat stuff...dementia
- OT student life = homework on weekends. At least it's not rocket science homework.
- OT students and meals on wheels experiences with MIFA.
- Vandy has an awesome peds rehab place opening up...
- Bad news, good news...OT student blither-blather
- OT student M&M addiction, thought-provoking comments, and music as a therapeutic language....yeah I don't know how to NOT be random. Or concise.
- My um, OT student schedule for this week. Yeah. Exciting...
- Frame of Reference Joke that will make you nauseated
- OT in mortal danger? Augh!!
- Remember your OT manners: Allison, Guest Blogger
- The googley monsters have banished me :(
- Taking Play seriously - relates to OT
- Smaller keyboards for smaller people...
- Murderball and Rory O'Shea....OT movie night
- Rheumatoid arthritis and occupational therapy plus PS's
- PS: OT is not catty
- I'm not narcissistic, I just love myself an awful lot...lol just kidding
- OT narcissism?
- Holding babies...ruining puppies...random rambles
- Medicare makes me want to vomit...
- my MIFA (generic meals on wheels experience)....elderly.
- Rubber band and garbanzo beans = OT? Yep.
- Vote in my voting poll
- Breaking News Update: Dog gang terrorizing my neighborhood - OTS to the rescue
- Meals on Wheels!
- Stroll down Occupational Therapy Memory Lane...
- You know you've been in OT school too long when...episode #7923748392
- Random reader tidbits I've been saving up!! Thanks!!
- Visitability, Legos, Sexuality, and ACOTE...can it get any better in one OT post?
- Traumatic brain injury survivor becomes master's level rehab counselor - a 2nd chance to live
- Easy way to increase post size....
- Botox for CP - children deaths?
- Therapeutic Cooking Experience Part 3..OTs rock
- Therapeutic Cooking Experience Part 2..OTs rock
- Therapeutic Cooking Experience Part 1...OTs rock
- No more tornadoes...just an OT dept midterm. Just as scary...? ;)
- Tornados trump my OT/disability/cooking post...
- So excited about OT Practice...yayyyyyyyyy
- Tomorrow OT Practice comes out....yayayayay with my OTS article....
- Therapeutic media...cooking activity...occupational therapy...
- Day hasn't started as planned...gotta get crackalackin on OT work
- It's an OT-filled weekend of ...well not really....
- Postsecrets & mental health & occupational therapy Part II
- Postsecrets & mental health & occupational therapy Part I
- US Dept of Labor - Statistics on Occupational Therapists
- ► January (76)
- My OT skills were wasted today, but at least I had fun.
- Bladders, Bowels, Sexuality...Geriatric OT Marvels
- An ombudsman in long-term care talks to us in OT class...
- Geriatrics, occupational therapy....gerontology...la la la
- Photo cards and use in occupational therapy...
- Somewhat random somewhat OT-related, yes I'm procrastiningating, pictures
- The studying days....are upon us OT students.
- Occupational therapy students learn about splinting...from the infamous Julie
- Awww!!! My MOT class is amazing and I have proof!
- Nobody...knows....the pain.....
- OT....that's it, I've run out of titles.
- Double amputee walks again due to Bluetooth
- And we thought we had it bad...
- Bowel, bladder, and sexuality in the elderly. Wow.
- My rainbow scrub challenge to MOT Class of 2010
- My most random OT post ever. Don't even bother reading it, it will make your head hurt and waste valuable minutes of your life.
- MOT Class of 2010 pics!
- OT Ghost Busters...still vote for u :)
- Got to hold babies today...yay for occupational therapy
- Occupations of Elders...last post of the night, I almost promise
- Monkey versus Robot & Caregiver Burden
- Speech therapy and feeding...geriatrics...occupational therapy...
- Random OT student day update...
- Even the video engineers love OT students...
- Celia - play therapy - my reason for being in OT school
- Occupational therapy treatment project by Kerri
- Disability Blog Carnival catches my OT eye
- Rolling: Go watch it - perspective from people using wheelchairs
- Karen and Brooke are soooo excited about OT student life
- MOT Class of 2010
- You know you're tired when...
- Monkey vs robot will have to wait another day...OT school beckons :(
- Mother of child with autism talks about her experience with occupational therapy...
- The aliens want OT
- Ha, in your face, other professions...occupational therapy rules.
- The OT world loves Brooke & Karen. So does Andy Warhol.
- Rebuilding Together...OT students + home modification
- Finally...an update...gerontology continues.
- Occupational Therapists Kick Some New York Times Bootie :)
- Hola, occupational therapy students... Yo soy Karen...no me gusta Muzzy...
- AGING IN PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS CAN HELP!!
- Quality of Life versus Safety?
- Gerontological Gem #483320
- I'm totally flunking OT school when it comes to common sense
- This OTS is pondering. And now sleeping.
- Occupational therapy students have different tastes...
- OT thoughts on making a bed?
- Holding babies...a future occupational therapist
- Occupational Therapy Gerontological Gems #929191
- Forbes betrays OTs everywhere...
- Check up on "Mobility and the Quadriplegic Child" over at Ryn Tales...great post
- You know you've been in OT school too long when...episode #2091
- Young at heart...OT gerontological gems coming soon
- Turn your cell phones off in OT class...lol
- I just graduated OT school...psyche
- Views on OT students from person using OT services
- OT Reader catch-up w/ websites and or OT bloggy stuff
- Tai Chi, Tai Chi, Tai Chi...OT, OT, OT
- Nexair: Exploding into the future...poor OTS Brooke
- 20,000 page views...you love me, you really love me ::weeps:::
- Gerontological Gems & Tornadoes & Social Participation: OT-related!! Well except for the tornado part
- My random OTish post of the day
- OT definitions make OT students cry
- Augh! Explosion at UT! Drama yo!
- Part 2 of our 1st few days of OT school...with OT pictures!! Ooh!
- Our first few days of OT school...with OT pictures!! Ooh!
- OT-related reader mail catch-up!!
- Random assortment of pictures from the last week...
- Occupational therapy OT OTS occupational therapy student OH PLEASE GOOGLE READ ME
- You know you want to join AOTA!
- MOHO taters
- We are officially back to class...MOT Class of 2009, baby.
- MOT Class of 2010 starts today! Awww their new faces...
- I'm an angry passionary about OT right now
- ► December (23)
- ► 2007 (320)
- ► December (42)
- Removing architectural and attitudinal barriers!
- Prep courses for NBCOT Exam
- Yay! No certification needed for OTs doing specialty wheelchair evals!
- Environmental modification & OT & Levers
- My OT life is OVER!! OVER I TELL YOU!!
- Pictures from the trip..OT class starts soon...
- Random Pictures Part 2
- Random pictures Part 1
- Happy Holidays...
- Merry Christmas Eve ...
- Thank my sister for my crushed OT identity...
- Don't fall down!! OT Neuro Lab
- Pre-Happy Holidays
- Occupational Therapy School Withdrawal?
- Pumpkin muffins and Spanish. There is no relation.
- The Centennial Vision EXPLODES
- OT is NOT just walking up and down the halls...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Leadership comes in many forms...
- A pseudo developmental profile on Chase, Super Hero 2.5 year old...
- E-mail amnesty...
- OT Tips from an amazing Preschool Special Ed Teacher...
- Oh-Tee Makes Me Hap-Ee
- More points from the "Cookie Gimp"
- Cookie Gimp" says...learn more about Disability Activists
- i am still alive
- Books galore...interest in the life of others
- Professional Development Evaluations...it's all over!
- The Kitchen Sink Frame of Reference & Other Random Resources
- The Recycling Occupational Therapist
- PLEASE SEND ME MATERIAL!
- Review of "Ordinary Miracles"...
- edhelper.com a great free site...
- You know you've been in OT School too long when...
- Occupational Therapy Students Talk About Gingerbread Houses
- Gingerbread Houses
- How Not to Spend The Night Before Professional Development Evaluations for OT School
- Tomorrow.........Frames of Reference
- Gingerbread houses and PDE are TOMORROW!
- Occupational profiles...I can't stop myself
- Pediatric occupational therapy treatment project by OT Student Anna
- Occupational therapy with sick babies?!
- Professional Development Evaluations....make it stoppppppppppp
- ► November (60)
- Treatment Projects for Pediatrics Lab in OT school!
- A bad day became a good day...
- neurological aspects of occupational performance final tomorrow!
- Today....oh today....occupational therapy labs galore...
- My OT blog blitz is complete
- Advance for OT Practitioners: Check it out
- Rehab consumer vs Occupational Therapist: Show-down
- OT Identity: Ramblings
- Tips from NBCOT/AOTA Conclave for OT students Part 1
- Tips from NBCOT/AOTA Conclave for OT students
- Conclave shout-outs to my fellow OT peeps...I'm so 2000.
- My OT blog goals for the night.
- Brevity is the soul of occupational therapy wit.
- Muffins for OT...Treatment projects....rain....did I mention OT....
- What is in YOUR OT toolbox?
- My S.I. board game and other events...
- Cognitive Performance Test - Assessment for OTs
- Happy Thanksgiving
- AOTA/NBCOT Student Conclave...poorest edited movie EVER
- I'm home from OT Student Conclave
- Updates from Pittsburgh!
- Guess who is stuck in Pittsburgh???
- Saturday, November 17th, AOTA/NBCOT National Student Conclave, in Pittsburgh, PA
- I AM IN PITTSBURGH!!!!!! STUDENT CONCLAVE!!!
- Allens Cognitive Level Screen - lab for Occupational Therapy Students
- Brain Train - Technique for OT Students
- Prosthetic Lab for OT Students
- Sensory Integration Lab for Occupational Therapy Students
- P R O D U C T I V I T Y S P E L L S Y A Y
- Sometimes the irony hurts....
- Chicken Soup for the Occupational Therapy Soul
- "The Occupational Therapy Address" by Abraotham Lincotln
- Rehab hospital from a consumer perspective...
- OT isn't perfect, but nothing is!
- An EASY Day in the life of an OT Student
- A Day in the Life of a Singapore OT Student
- SOAP Notes, Frames of Reference, Treatment approaches...aughhhh
- Student Conclave in PA this weekend!
- Version 1 of ACL
- Amputation Lab, Sensory Integration Lab, Allen's Cognitive Levels, Brain Train Video
- AUGH! Google video is messing up!
- Sensory Integration Lab & ALCS Videos are UP!
- Visual perceptual skills: do you have them?
- Sensory Integration/Sensory Re-Ed Teaser
- Amputee Lab - Occupational Therapy Students
- The good news and the bad news...
- "You conestacker!!"
- AUGH ALLEN'S COGNITIVE LEVELS LEATHER LACING STUFF AUGH
- The Centennial Vision
- Oh my first OT blog landmark!! Yay!!
- I love Special Care babies! I wanna be a SCU OT!
- Orientation for Incoming OT Students
- Friday Night Occupational Therapy Student Social at Bigfoot Lodge
- MOT Class of 2009 Slide show of Semester 2
- Minnesota Rate of Manipulation - Normal, Blind, and our own state versions
- I am so tired...
- Happy Occupational Therapy Belated Halloween.
- Today, we had cross-state yoga.
- Handwriting for Occupational Therapists (OTs) - development, assessment, treatment
- Visual-perception, LOTCA, Scorable, Minnesota Rate of Manipulation...occupational therapy labs galore
- ► October (42)
- Brain Train, Minnesota Rate of Manipulation, and a Good Day
- Clients & body fluids
- A hodgepodge of random insanity
- Handwriting - how an occupational therapist can help
- I am not a rote-ational therapist, I AM AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST!!! (student)
- I repeat: AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- A long day! Not much else to say!
- OT is all about the duct tape...
- Update: AUGH!
- My cortical systems are failing me
- Happy Birthday to Me! And my twin! Happy Birthday Dear Future Occupational Therapist...
- Someone. Is. Going. To. Die. Miss. OTPF. Is. Going. To Go. Postal.
- How to pack for a stay in a rehabilitation hospital
- Final day of Adult Physical Dysfunction Level I Occupational Therapy Fieldwork!
- The Ultimate Irony - with an update
- Medicare Therapists
- Day 9/10 of Adult Physical Dysfunction Level I Occupational Therapy Fieldwork!
- Day 8/10 of Adult Physical Dysfunction Level I Occupational Therapy Fieldwork!
- Days 6 and 7 of Adult Phys Dys Level I Fieldwork in Occupational Therapy
- TOTA Conference 2007
- I half-won a TOTA scholarship!!!
- Day 5 of Phys Dys Level I OT Fieldwork + TOTA
- Day 4/10 of Adult Phys Dys Level I Fieldwork
- Day 3/10 of Adult Phys Dys Level I Fieldwork
- Level 1 Fieldwork Adult Phys Dys Day 2!
- AOTA, AOTPAC, _OT Associations....jklmnopqrst
- Laundry lists: Yay or nay?
- My first day of my OT Level 1 Fieldwork in Adult Phys Dys
- OT Superheroes take over the world!!
- Occupational Therapist Student = Tree Killer
- Sounds like...you need an OT (sings)
- Augh!!! Augh!! Augh!!
- Occupational voyeurism and LOVE
- And then I poke a goniometer in his eyeball...
- Laundry list of occupational therapy student tasks
- Three steps to kinesiotaping failure
- I'm famous, for real this time...
- Thermal Modalities Course for Occupational Therapists - pics
- Crayon Nibbles - Crayons for Little Hands
- Severe Suffering of Occupational Atrophy Disorder (OAD)
- ► September (48)
- Occupational therapy blogging neglect
- Thermal Modalities for Occupational Therapists/Students
- When OT students get together...
- Just call me OT Student Debbie Downer
- Forget balance, I am STRESSED!!! MAKE EVERYONE STOP CRYING!
- The Balance of Occupations
- CHAKRA POWER BY OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY STUDENT MEG
- Occupational therapy blog teasers
- Therapeutic Handling Lab Part II
- The Valpar Component Work Sample 7: Multi-Level Sorting.
- Augmentative Communication/Adaptive Technology Lab
- Neuro, Destressing, lions and tigers and bears
- Therapeutic Handling Occupational Therapy Lab Demonstration
- Backpack Awareness Day
- Quilting Lab
- Therapeutic Handling Lab
- Heart Walk 2007
- Wooie, too much stuff is going on
- Don't cry for me Argentina/Occupational Therapy Students
- Biometrics Lab - Biofeedback
- Yay! Yay! Yay!
- The story of my occupationally not so therapeutic weekend
- Hoyer Lift Help?
- Lab Paradise! Biometrics and AAC left to describe.
- Feeding Lab, based on SOS protocol + other feeding programs
- Origami Boxes - Media Lab
- Reiki & Chakra Bear- Intro for Occupational Therapy Students
- Binder Overload - OT Students Bewarned
- Kinesiotaping Lab for Occupational Therapy Students
- The Arrogance Rollercoaster + Lots of Labs
- Sorry, no real post today, but I once again can survive occupational therapy school
- Overwhelmed but still begging for more, I'm masOTchistic
- I live in an occupational therapy bubble
- Augh! Okay, at least read about schizophrenia on Patti's blog
- The Dance of the Prosthetic Arm Fairy
- Overwhelmed! Occupational therapy school is kicking my gluteus maximus right now.
- Top Ten Ways to Impress your Occupational Therapy Professors
- There is more than one way to skin a kiwi.
- i'm a maniac, maniac...occupational therapist maniac part II
- im a maniac, maniac...occupational therapist maniac
- I now present to you...new OT students in the blogosphere
- My occupational therapy goals for the night and babies watching TV
- 12-steps revisited. A visit to AA
- No-sew blanket making + Pathology + Random OT day
- Pondering being an occupational therapy role model and 12-steps
- Life is crazy! Let me throw a few bones out there
- I'm not dead, but my stat count is.
- Play therapy memories...I got to see Celia!
- ► August (47)
- They call me...Miss OTPF.
- A good but tiring day.
- OT thought of the day and promises of future OTPF-CRAZINESS
- Group leading and Leatherworking
- Quick update on leading group in OT
- "You could kill your patient..."
- Basic Study Tips for Incoming/Current OT Students
- Day 2: I'm a ghost again
- SENSORY ISSUES UNPLUGGED
- Boo, this Sunday is no fun
- Medication Management for Geriatric Patients
- Shout-outs to my new readers and to my newly arrogant self
- Volunteer to hold babies :)
- Random occupational therapy nuggets of joy
- Blog Comment Devastation- I need reader advice
- air conditioner fixed
- bad bad day
- Quote of the Day/Thought of the Day
- "Top 10 reasons I love being an occupational therapy student that (gasps for air) also has access to eye-opening fantastic disability blog carnivals!"
- New RehabCare blog linked to me!
- Occupational Therapy as illustrated by LOLcats
- You love me, you really love me! And I love OT school! And OT blogs!
- Stream of conciousness, statcounter, Star dust...salliteration...silliness
- Our session on neuro-IFRAH
- Wheelchair Lab and Wheelies
- A productive day! OT Diversity, baby
- I now present to you a little thing I like to call "Priorities Shifting" due to OT school.
- Wow I'm like dying from sleepiness
- I swear on a stack of bibliotherapy
- giant research test tomorrow nooooooooo
- neuro-IFRAH and sleep and swimming and augh sleep deficits did I mention sleep
- Neuro-IFRAH - yay!
- Jello Cereal: My OT skills are lacking
- Holy cow! I really AM famous! But not.
- Holding babies in a hospital, or appealing to a Philanthropist, it never ends
- An Emic Perspective
- I'm drowning!!!!!!!!!!
- 4am, I hate you
- AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (again)
- We're stars....check it out
- The weekend goes by too quickly
- A year of fame
- Oh, Wellbutrin: A Torrid Love Affair
- I am too wired to sleep so I present to you a cool website I just found
- Student therapy blog ot nicu burn ot school blog
- I'm such a slacker
- giant test tomorrow augh
- ► July (35)
- Grumpy to Golden. Well kinda.
- Where you "smell like formaldehyde with glitter on your face..." - that's occupational therapy school for you.
- A normal day in occupational therapy school
- Nikki: a feline SOAP note
- A quiet day.
- I'm a histrionic. No just kidding. No really. No....
- update to the update: I am a magic sleuth, call me Sherlock
- Let's just add in a little cheery update
- Ow. That will be all.
- Good night!!!
- I forgot to share the best part about today.
- Hmmmmmmm, inchoate thoughts secondary to sleep deprivation
- Visual Calendars: A therapeutic technique?
- The days are going by too quick...
- Total Procrastination
- La la la...the start of week 2
- Oh yeah, PS
- Day 5: Woodworking and Wheelchair Mobility!
- The end of the week draws neigh, or whatever that means...
- I need a shout-out, yo
- Day 3: Better day!
- Day 2: Good lectures, but administratively STRESSFUL!
- My first day back...I survived!
- Augh!! Classes start tomorrow!
- My grandmother is a flamingo: A mini geriatric occupational profile
- My boring day, sorry...a better post tomorrow
- My experience with burncare (and a little bit of randomosity)
- In OT Land, every day is Independence Day!
- My random day...
- Feeding group and leadership
- HIPAA Therapy
- Hanging with classmates & the reason I'm not in philosophy school
- Mohawks and Henna: Ideas for treating cancer with fun
- Hodgepodge of thoughts
- ► June (17)
- On the road again....
- Lessons come to life: observations in the NICU and SCU
- OTs put the FUN in functional
- A Snail's Pace: Patience is a Virtue
- Don't judge a book by its cover
- Typical feeding session
- There's no "I" in TEAM...groupwork.
- OT Practice & Blogging
- Mental Health: Autobiography Poem
- Hallmark OT Appreciation Cards
- Every book I've read so far mentions OT at least once...
- How I like to learn and why I blog
- A little light reading...
- School vacation = brain fog
- This OT blog is making me OT blogging mad.
- I'm still alive, I swear...
- ► May (17)
- I'm turning into an OT superhero! In my dreams at least
- Fieldwork: Scary, scary times
- Celia: The reason I am in OT school
- I can has OT?
- Anything can happen, anything can be.
- I will be changed.
- I'm gonna be a weird OT
- Ora Ruggles: Queen of Struggles
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Ding dong, the week is dead...
- Your weekends are taken over too...
- Look Me In the Eye - a blog by a man with Asperger's.
- Some kids are natural OTs
- Yay for AOTA!
- Another OT student blog I just found
- OTs Helping in a Private Residence
- Disability Do's and Dont's
- ► April (12)
- Say Loving Through Occupation
- Occupational Terrorists!
- We survived our first biomechanics practical!
- The Ashley Treatment
- OT Drama - We need a show called The O.T.
- Anatomical Agony
- Youtube.com - OT
- OT School Rocks!
- Lessons from OT...
- Be prepared for a lot of reading!
- Tips to Incoming MOT Students
- The AOTA wants YOU!
- ► December (42)