You know you want to join AOTA!
Hey OT Students!
You know you want to join AOTA! The American Occupational Therapy Association is there for YOUUUUUUUUUUU.
Ways AOTA helps you:
- Discounted texts through aota.org
- Discounts for Conference
- Access to necessary periodicals like AJOT
- Lots of online resources
- Opportunity to do fieldwork at AOTA
- Latest OT news
- Lots of other ways
Ways it helps AOTA to have your support:
- Lets them represent our profession to policymakers AND the public, protecting our profession!
- Helps you prepare for your new career
- Helps them become a stronger organization to cater to our needs
Ways it helps Karen Dobyns:
- IT MEANS THAT AS AN AOTA STUDENT MEMBER, YOU CAN VOTE FOR ME (AND BROOKE) FOR POSITIONS ON THE ASSEMBLY OF STUDENT DELEGATES STEERING COMMITTEE!! IN A FEW WEEKS WHEN VOTING GOES LIVE! YAY WOOHOO! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
**This information (minus the part on me) is an informal paraphrase of a promotional mail I got that was sent out by Fred Somers, Executive Director of AOTA. So this is basically his material but I am just repeating it to try to get you guys to realize why you should join AOTA***
A, O, T, A!
Makes you want to part-AY!